1 June 2007

Phang Nga and Krabi, southern Thailand

As we make our way out of Thailand it's time to actually post some photos for you my dear friends!


Ritual burnings for the Buddhist new year in the Chinese tradition: pretend bank accounts, passports and tickets to heaven and hell.

Phang Nga bay by boat...


Koh Panyi moslem stilt village, Phang Nga bay






By kayak off Hat Rai Leh west, Krabi region





Hat Phra Nang, Krabi, with our rented kayak sitting in the distance down the beach.


Beautiful insect, Ao Tonsai, Krabi

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Arran!
This place looks amazing. !!
Sunny is around the traps again. I caught up with him and had a good chat a couple of weeks ago at soupy. Sounds like he had an amazing time. He seems a lot more chilled out now.
I think I'll be in Indonesia in December for two months. If you're there I'll try catch up with you. I want to have a go at teaching as well. Got my TEFL last year but never used it.
Hope you guys are keeping well, keep smiling
xx Claire

June 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home